Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Holy Wowzers!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chri5784?ble...CHr96W7KSU

This is from chri5784 the guy from hobby box that does all the youtube breaks. This is the second HUGE pull he has had for a customer from this year's Cup. The first was a redemption for the gold version Taylor Hall auto patch /4.
he done pretty well

a few guys on blog are doing just as well on products as well

I guess if you bust enough stuff sooner or later you will hit a monster
And he almost switched the boxes on accident. The other customer wouldve been pissed.
haha, thickest redemption card ever.
Great break. I just do not understand why you would want someone else opening your box for you. The thrill for me is cracking some boxes.
(09-30-2011, 06:26 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Great break. I just do not understand why you would want someone else opening your box for you. The thrill for me is cracking some boxes.
Yeah i agree, it would be much more exciting in your own hands. On the other hand I like online videos like these because I cant afford to open any boxes like The Cup.
(09-30-2011, 06:26 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Great break. I just do not understand why you would want someone else opening your box for you. The thrill for me is cracking some boxes.
I have done it before, as the prices are a bit cheaper... still not the same but if the price is right why not
I WANT THAT PALMIERI! haha