Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to buy some low-end wants, dig in those piles!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my want list. I have a $20 bill heading into my paypal account, will pay on Monday. Want the biggest one or two lots from my want list. If you busted some Press Pass, Score, Rising Rookies, Topps. Dig in those piles for me! Thanks!

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1459805.html
No one?
I have tons of stuff you might like man...lets make a deal!!

I have busted some of all the stuff u listed!!
You can check me I have tons listed.
I can say I dont have any 2011 but you might want to check me for your 2010 needs
If you guys wanna send me PMs with prices lmk. I'll be home tomorrow to check everyone.
(09-30-2011, 11:27 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]I have tons of stuff you might like man...lets make a deal!!

I have busted some of all the stuff u listed!!
You have nothing I need haha
(09-30-2011, 11:54 PM)totally sports Wrote: [ -> ]You can check me I have tons listed.
No you don't?
(10-01-2011, 10:18 AM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]I can say I dont have any 2011 but you might want to check me for your 2010 needs
Nothing

Did you guys not add them? Literally saw 0-3 cards each.
I have the Ed Dickson Contenders Auto...will check my Finest and other break cards for Torrey Smith (guys looking like a beast, glad I drafted him in my keeper league).
Whoops....sorry will look for Titus Young. Ex-nay on that Torrey Smith comment hahhah
(10-02-2011, 01:00 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]I have the Ed Dickson Contenders Auto...will check my Finest and other break cards for Torrey Smith (guys looking like a beast, glad I drafted him in my keeper league).
Whoops....sorry will look for Titus Young. Ex-nay on that Torrey Smith comment hahhah
I would collect Torrey if he wasnt so expensive haha, LMK after you look, thanks!