Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for Topps Tribute & Triple Threads relics/autos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking to trade for Topps tribute & Triple Threads relics/autos. I'm going to be a little picky but I'm willing to trade what i have to obtain the ones i want/need. If you want to trade any please send me offers via trades page...Thank you in advance!
I do have a few but you know my situation.
I have that Ortiz/arod/manny one
(09-28-2011, 01:34 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a few but you know my situation.
derek pm me a price
(09-28-2011, 01:49 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]I have that Ortiz/arod/manny one
ouch! lol whats it gonna take for that?
(09-28-2011, 01:57 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: [ -> ]derek pm me a price

ouch! lol whats it gonna take for that?
My bad it is a triple thread not tribute. Sorry got caught between 2 posts
(09-28-2011, 01:20 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to trade for Topps tribute relics/autos. I'm going to be a little picky but I'm willing to trade what i have to obtain the ones i want/need. If you want to trade any please send me offers via trades page...Thank you in advance!
Here are mine, but I'm selling to get money for my MCAT books..

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n552...an0002.jpg
i have a few wrights i think if you wanna check it out
I'm also looking for triple threads!!!!
(09-28-2011, 10:06 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also looking for triple threads!!!!
You interested in any of mine? I've sent you a pm but received no answer.
(09-29-2011, 12:49 AM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: [ -> ]You interested in any of mine? I've sent you a pm but received no answer.
i never got it. i would have answered you back lol
Pages: 1 2