Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Taiwan Jones Superfractor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was at the LCS busted Heritage baseball and had the MOJO working ( A harper Jersey to go with my auto and GU base and a printing plate) so decided to try some Football I picked a Box of finest and didn't really hit anything noteworthy in the first Mini but still had that feeling there was something big> I pulled the thickest pack and put it aside for last knowing it was the Rookie patch auto and low and behold Bam a Taiwan Jones superfractor it is my second superfractor in the last month pulled a non auto'd one out of Topps Chrome Baseball the day it went live ( its a Yankee pitcher name slips me right now and am to lazy to dig it out). what does everyone think i should do with it ? all reasonable offers accepted or should I throw it up on the bay? sorry no pics I haven't figured out how to dumb down my computer to get the images small enough to post but can email it if some one is interested
PM me. I maybe interested
(09-28-2011, 12:06 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: [ -> ]Was at the LCS busted Heritage baseball and had the MOJO working ( A harper Jersey to go with my auto and GU base and a printing plate) so decided to try some Football I picked a Box of finest and didn't really hit anything noteworthy in the first Mini but still had that feeling there was something big> I pulled the thickest pack and put it aside for last knowing it was the Rookie patch auto and low and behold Bam a Taiwan Jones superfractor it is my second superfractor in the last month pulled a non auto'd one out of Topps Chrome Baseball the day it went live ( its a Yankee pitcher name slips me right now and am to lazy to dig it out). what does everyone think i should do with it ? all reasonable offers accepted or should I throw it up on the bay? sorry no pics I haven't figured out how to dumb down my computer to get the images small enough to post but can email it if some one is interested
Check me for it. Who/What do you collect

Wowwww congrats on the hit. Superfractors are hot on the bay right now, so if you're looking to move a profit then I'd go that way, BUT, the members on here are awesome so its great that you're giving them first chance. Some MIGHT pay, either full or cash/card trade, and I know some have GREAT cards (like Nathan - MrMagnum) that could help out your collection. Either way, best of luck
Also Ryan (rgf20) is a Taiwan Jones Supercollector, so you may wanna check him too. Would be nice to help a guy with his PC chase
(09-28-2011, 12:14 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]Wowwww congrats on the hit. Superfractors are hot on the bay right now, so if you're looking to move a profit then I'd go that way, BUT, the members on here are awesome so its great that you're giving them first chance. Some MIGHT pay, either full or cash/card trade, and I know some have GREAT cards (like Nathan - MrMagnum) that could help out your collection. Either way, best of luck
Also Ryan (rgf20) is a Taiwan Jones Supercollector, so you may wanna check him too. Would be nice to help a guy with his PC chase
Thanks for the vote of confidence

i'm sure these other guys have more for it than i but if you make it down to me lmk what is needed to have a shot at it. thanks.
Me too...what are you looking to get? Who do you collect? Just football or baseball and other stuff as well?
Have a nice ripken auto /10 and some others you might be interested in....
Want to see a scan please
I can hit ya with a NICE Ripken for it Smile PM me if interested!!!
(09-29-2011, 08:32 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]I can hit ya with a NICE Ripken for it Smile PM me if interested!!!
Heyyyyyyy.....hope its not any of those Jerseys you got..lol
Pages: 1 2