Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: It's Finally Here!!!! Now With Picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Back in May I cracked my first box of 2010-11 SP Authentic! My main goal was to collect all the FW autos - a goal I'm still working on. In the box I pulled a Limited Auto Patch Ray Bourque #/25 redemption! After month and months of waiting I finally got the package, delivered by FedEx, today! What an absolutely beautiful card!

Since I was only able to look at it when I went home to grab a pop (yes I literally work across the street from my house) I don't have a picture yet; however when I get home around 430 I will definitely get a picture of this beauty for everyone! Upper Deck has regained my confidence!!

[Image: DSCN5986.jpg]

The picture does this card no mercy! It looks 100 times better in person!
Can't wait to see it! Congrats, I wish UD would send out some of the stuff they've got coming my way, haha.
Caint wait to see it either
can't wait to see it!! congrats
You should call it soda because I read that as "went home to grab a poop"
(09-27-2011, 02:00 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to see it! Congrats, I wish UD would send out some of the stuff they've got coming my way, haha.
+134345543457697764
(09-27-2011, 03:23 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]You should call it soda because I read that as "went home to grab a poop"
LMAO

OP after you are done work and your 'poop' I'm excited to see it as well!
I am very excited to see it! Is it a PC or is it for trade?
Definitely isn't a PC and it is FT/FS. I have a guy would has expressed interest but I am still open to offers in case something doesn't work out.
looks amazing congrats
Pages: 1 2 3