Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My New Storage & Organization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was having such a difficult time storing my cards in the 5 row storage boxes due to the sides bulging out. Each of my cards are stored in a penny sleeve/top loader/teambag. Soo I finally decided to go big. I went and bought a dresser from Ikea for $89 and was able to better organize my PC cards.
The white cards with the player names are cut up comic book storage backings...got that idea from my LCS.

Here they are, what do you think:
[Image: cardfile3.jpg]
[Image: Cardfile1.jpg]
[Image: cardfile2.jpg]
[Image: cardfile4.jpg]

For me this works ALOT better than the 5 - 5 row boxes I had. Access to the cards are so much easier and quicker, and the weight of the boxes on top of one another is eliminated this way.
If I ever get a mancave I may decorate the outside with Pens designs/stickers/etc.

Thanks for the look
cool idea i like it !!!!
Nice! I considered doing the same thing pretty soon, my PC keeps outgrowing the boxes I'm keeping them in.
Nice. I'm going to do the same when I move.
Great idea!
that is pretty sweet

there was someone on here, who made one custom... it was amazing!!

but you pretty lucky to have an IKEA close by to do that! very nice
Great idea
That is awesome!
It will not topple-over when the drawer is extended, right?
(09-26-2011, 12:14 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: [ -> ]That is awesome!
It will not topple-over when the drawer is extended, right?
It can be a bit top heavy when the drawer is pulled out (just pull one at a time). I jhave all my traders in the bottom drawer (still have to better organize them) to off set the weight and my supplies are in the drawer above that. So it works pretty well.
Plus, you can get this dresser in 4 colors -white, black, light wood and dark wood. Im sure it can be ordered online as well. VERY HEAVY BOX!

I'm in the middle of reorganizing myself as well, changing my PCs (again) and so on.

That's a great idea, looks so nice and clean. I would say, though, I wouldn't put stickers on the outside. Do a nice paint job on it (or find someone who can). Stickers would kind of look like you were 10, but if you get a nice design/logos painted on it would look gooooooooood.
Pages: 1 2 3