Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2005-06 UD Series 1 Case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I just joined this forum and it looks as if I am in the right place to get some valuable information.

I bought a case of the series 1 UD hockey from 2005-06 when it was released and what is interesting is that in searching ebay, I don't see anything for sale. I see the boxes at crazy prices so I was wondering what a sealed case would be.

I have a several cases in addition to this that I am looking to move in the near future but this is my question for now.

Thanks in advance for your time.
(09-25-2011, 11:09 PM)SeattleRain Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I just joined this forum and it looks as if I am in the right place to get some valuable information.

I bought a case of the series 1 UD hockey from 2005-06 when it was released and what is interesting is that in searching ebay, I don't see anything for sale. I see the boxes at crazy prices so I was wondering what a sealed case would be.

I have a several cases in addition to this that I am looking to move in the near future but this is my question for now.

Thanks in advance for your time.
12 boxes? I'd say around 3 grand.
(09-25-2011, 11:19 PM)nuccionino Wrote: [ -> ]12 boxes? I'd say around 3 grand.
Not bad. I may have to put it up on ebay...

Thanks

Are you in Seattle? What part. This is the first time I've seen someone else in this area on this board.
I agree with the comment above

250 a box if you sell it as a case, if you do it box by box a bit higher

good luck
(09-26-2011, 12:36 AM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]Are you in Seattle? What part. This is the first time I've seen someone else in this area on this board.
not to try and change the subject, but i was at fort lewis, near the lakewood/tacoma area
I would contact DAcardworld, they would buy it.
(09-26-2011, 12:16 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: [ -> ]I would contact DAcardworld, they would buy it.
only problem is, they would offer low low on it... i know i tried to sell a case of basketball cards I got in a package deal with a hockey case I got to them, and the price they offered me was a kick to the nuts Angry
(09-26-2011, 12:36 AM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]Are you in Seattle? What part. This is the first time I've seen someone else in this area on this board.
I am in Issaquah on the east side.... Transplant from NYC.

Unfortunately for me, I live in Crosby's hometown so the price of a box is crazy here! If one of my LCS's would offer a box to me for $250 taxes-in I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Spud
Pages: 1 2