Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Platinum Blaster... Phins Hot Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know someone will want these... this was definitely a Phins Hot Box...

RCs
Alex Green
Torrey Smith
Blaine Gabbert
Cam Newton

Red Parallel
Brandon Marshall

Green Parallel
Brian Urlacher

Daniel Thomas AU /250

Xfractors
Edmond Gates
Kyle Rudolph

Die Cut
Adrian Peterson

All FT/FS
Photobucket
I need that Thomas bro
(09-25-2011, 10:37 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]I need that Thomas bro
Ready to give up a Peyton RC? Maybe the XLI patch? The Mendenhall patch?
(09-25-2011, 10:55 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Ready to give up a Peyton RC? Maybe the XLI patch? The Mendenhall patch?
lol not the mendy patch but yea possibly would give up a Peyton dupe for it
Shoot me a PM of Peyton dupes...thanks!
(09-25-2011, 11:52 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Shoot me a PM of Peyton dupes...thanks!
the ones I am looking to move right now are the Ultra,Flair Showcase,and the Metal.
I'd like the Ultra... actually I'd like all 3. Still looking for inserts and #'d Mannings and Marnios right? Let me compile a list of what I have and maybe we can do a deal where I can grab all 3 from ya.
(09-26-2011, 01:01 AM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like the Ultra... actually I'd like all 3. Still looking for inserts and #'d Mannings and Marnios right? Let me compile a list of what I have and maybe we can do a deal where I can grab all 3 from ya.
really I would like to hold on to one of the three....its always good to have one around to trade on PC stuff lol and I dont want to have to pull anymore from my PC lol....but I wouldnt mind trading one or two for the thomas and some numbered peyton and Marinos....just send me over an offer with a few Marinos mannings and that thomas auto!!
not bad