Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone else still collect vintage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still love collecting vintage but there seems like very few others still do (on here). Anyone still collect vintage or is everyone modern collectors?
I do vintage
Cool. I bet you also enjoy some of the new sets (decades) which include a pile of Whalers gu stuff.
I am always looking for vintage Habs.
I just picked up a Mark Messier RC the other day if you consider that vintage,I do
(09-25-2011, 07:24 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. I bet you also enjoy some of the new sets (decades) which include a pile of Whalers gu stuff.
yup you know it
I pick up the odd piece when I can, I like to get beehives and that sort of card, not something you bought but received as promotional or redemption.
I'm still looking complete the old canucks I need mainly Topps
(09-25-2011, 06:39 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: [ -> ]I still love collecting vintage but there seems like very few others still do (on here). Anyone still collect vintage or is everyone modern collectors?
I have quite a few vintage from the early 70's including a graded '73 Bobby Orr. Willing to trade pretty much anything. Looking for any Patrick Marleau Black Diamond RC or his UD RC.