Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010 Bowman Sterling... *Badda Bing, Badda SONIC BOOM*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to go buy a box of Platinum from the LCS but they were out.. highly upset about that. Went to the other LCS to check, but they were out to. I had to buy something so I settled on two boxes of 2010 Bowman Sterling...1 AU, 2 Memorabilia guaranteed per box.

The non-hits...
Everson Griffen
Mike Iupati

Base Refractor /299
Akwasi Owusu-Ansah

Blue Refractor /99
Garrett Graham

First hit... /99
David Reed
Photobucket

Second hit...
Dexter McCluster
Photobucket

Third Hit...
James Starks
Photobucket

Fourth Hit... /99
Riley Cooper AU
Photobucket

Fifth Hit... /299
Dez Bryant JSY Refractor...not to bad
Photobucket

And the SONIC BOOM... #3/10
Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow, Jimmy Clausen Triple Autographs
Photobucket

I was trying to place a value on it... I was thinking $500??? Maybe more? Maybe less? Would love to hear opinions on it.

Thanks for looking...hands down my best card so far. Just waiting on my return 1984 Jerry Rice RC BGS grade... we'll see how that turns out.

Thanks for looking! I get goose bumps just touching the card!!! LOL
Jackpot man! Isn't Sterling a higher end product? Id ask for around 500 at least . Maybe put it higher and see what people have to offer.
amazing pull congrats. id say 500-700 on the bay if you throw it up after bradford has a good game
Nice pull man. Id sell it sooner rather than later as only 1 of the QBs will be in the league 3 years from now.
(09-25-2011, 06:22 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Jackpot man! Isn't Sterling a higher end product? Id ask for around 500 at least . Maybe put it higher and see what people have to offer.
$65 per box. Only 5 cards per. Guaranteed 1 AU, 2 memorabilia at least.
hey let me get that Dez off ur hands
Just to add on and some other thoughts...
The Bradford Gold Refractor AU alone is some big money and its /25...would I be dumb to say my card is worth at least x2 of that since mine is a /10? I would apply the same logic towards Tebow and Clausen and then calculate my total card value on that?

I now hate the fact that Beckett won't price things that are /10, /5, /1... grrr...
Id say SV- $250-300 BV 500 or so. Like it has been said, only one person is going to be playing in a couple years.
I'd say 500 is too much. It's an awesome card but those kind of cards only do well if everybody on it is doing good. I think that Bradford gold would sell for more than yours. Nonetheless, awesome pull!
The same 3 guys with jerseys as well, 2 of the 10 are available on Ebay for 399 a piece. I say the card is worth 200 to 250 cash, 400 book value.
Pages: 1 2