Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Bradford Auto, Dez Chrome RC Auto and others FT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everybody, I know I don't post much but I have been a member here since 2002 and traded a lot back in the day. I've decided to start trading again since I have a lot of fun trading with everyone here. I'm looking mainly for Steve Young in return, and will possibly trade in your favor for Young autos. Here is what I have for trade, some are serial numbered which most should be shown on my bucket at http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab312...?start=all

Oh and I have no problem sending first if that is necessary.

[Image: trade1.jpg]
[Image: Trade2.jpg]
[Image: Trade3.jpg]
[Image: Trade4.jpg]
[Image: Trade5.jpg]
[Image: Trade6.jpg]
[Image: Trade7.jpg]
[Image: Trade8.jpg]

Thanks for looking,

Mike
Like dez and daniel Thomas
I like the dez, i have some jerry rice stuff in my org.
(09-25-2011, 03:36 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]I like the dez, i have some jerry rice stuff in my org.

sorry didn't see anything. Thank you though.

Mike
(09-25-2011, 03:32 PM)myblues Wrote: [ -> ]Like dez and daniel Thomas
I like the Young Monikers. Would you consider letting it go?

-Mike
dont have any youngs but maybe something else will catch ur eye. cmb for the bradford, dez or brady
Any of the 2001 LCM Freshman Fabrics #d 264/xxx? Thanks.
(09-25-2011, 05:06 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]dont have any youngs but maybe something else will catch ur eye. cmb for the bradford, dez or brady
Didn't see anything for those 3 sorry.

Mike
(09-25-2011, 05:14 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: [ -> ]Any of the 2001 LCM Freshman Fabrics #d 264/xxx? Thanks.
Sorry no 264/xxx but I'll look at my other stuff and see if they are by chance.
(09-25-2011, 04:21 PM)jojostud3 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry didn't see anything. Thank you though.

Mike

I like the Young Monikers. Would you consider letting it go?

-Mike
Not looking to pull that one out of my PC for Dez.
Interested in the Faulk GU.
check me for Dez please
Pages: 1 2