Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Want Marino and Peyton #'ed cards!! also looking for Fitzpatrick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I now have almost 500 different Marino cards...inclduing autos,patches,Patch autos,rookies,and low numbered cards

and I have about 180 Peyton Mannings...and same thing as Marino...have several autos,Mem,Rookies,Low Numbered cards...

I have a huge chunk of the Marino base....except for a few of the higher ends and from the years I took a break from the hobby 07-09

Not as big a collection of Peyton but I am still after them.

I would be interested in about any serial cards of these two guys....even if I already have them.

I really have too many to add them to my ORG so about all that is listed are my dupes....

So If you have some numbered cards of these guys or a decent lot of base please LMK!!

Also looking for Fitzpatrick....you know me and my QB collecting...and Fitz is one of my favorite current QB's!!
almost got the first deal done....I know more people have to have some Marino and Mannings!!
(09-24-2011, 09:00 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]So I now have almost 500 different Marino cards...inclduing autos,patches,Patch autos,rookies,and low numbered cards

and I have about 180 Peyton Mannings...and same thing as Marino...have several autos,Mem,Rookies,Low Numbered cards...

I have a huge chunk of the Marino base....except for a few of the higher ends and from the years I took a break from the hobby 07-09

Not as big a collection of Peyton but I am still after them.

I would be interested in about any serial cards of these two guys....even if I already have them.

I really have too many to add them to my ORG so about all that is listed are my dupes....

So If you have some numbered cards of these guys or a decent lot of base please LMK!!
I HAVE A NICE 2002 DONRUSS CLASSICS PAST & PRESENT DAN MARINO & JOHN ELWAY DUAL GAME-WORN JERSEY NUMBERED 004/100. YOU CAN SEE THIS IN MY PHOTOBUCKET UNDER CHUCKFE
i got a peyton rookie please pm me if you are interested
(09-25-2011, 01:04 PM)tebowrocks Wrote: [ -> ]i got a peyton rookie please pm me if you are interested
not unless its a really High end rookie like SP
I have TONS of Peyton rookies and pretty much have all the ones that are 50BV or less
(09-25-2011, 05:21 AM)chuckfe248 Wrote: [ -> ]I HAVE A NICE 2002 DONRUSS CLASSICS PAST & PRESENT DAN MARINO & JOHN ELWAY DUAL GAME-WORN JERSEY NUMBERED 004/100. YOU CAN SEE THIS IN MY PHOTOBUCKET UNDER CHUCKFE
I really dont collect Multi Player cards of my PC guys unless ofcourse the card was of Marino and Peyton....but I still might be interested...it would just depend on what you want in return
would sell this to you or do a 1 for 1 trade possibly. card is serialized out of #/100 (rare rookie)
(card has shiny, atomic refractor-like gloss)

[Image: manning3.jpg]

[Image: manning4.jpg]
Check me I added some Dannys
(09-25-2011, 11:16 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]not unless its a really High end rookie like SP
I have TONS of Peyton rookies and pretty much have all the ones that are 50BV or less

I really dont collect Multi Player cards of my PC guys unless ofcourse the card was of Marino and Peyton....but I still might be interested...it would just depend on what you want in return
its a skybox
Have Mannings Absolute RC (Hobby Version)
thanks guys...but not really looking for many Manning rookies....I have a half a box full of differnt ones...but if somebody is looking to trade one at a good deal I would be interested...
I would LOVE to have a Fitzpatrick auto and would trade good for one....also really interested in Marino and Manning numbered cards or base in lots....the newer the better.
Pages: 1 2