Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to Make a Couple Trades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for the players in my sig.

Not looking for base or inserts.

http://s37.photobucket.com/upload/albums/ToddAP79/

i have updated my photobucket to only include the cards that i am currently trying to trade, some of the other albums had cards in them that i am unsure i still have.

sorry about that.
Link not working and you have no items for trade...
check me on the hamilton I have one GU of him I believe might be his rookie GU not sure maybe second year PM me if it isn't in there I will find it.
i have a bunch of cards from those players...are you going to add your cards to your org? I'm not too picky on what i get in return but i could really use the Holiday RS auto for my set. Also interested in these:

totally certified gordon hayward auto
timeless treasures holiday auto
rondo finest green refractor rc
rudy gay finest xfractor xrc
(09-25-2011, 11:48 AM)chemainus Wrote: [ -> ]i have a bunch of cards from those players...are you going to add your cards to your org? I'm not too picky on what i get in return but i could really use the Holiday RS auto for my set. Also interested in these:

totally certified gordon hayward auto
timeless treasures holiday auto
rondo finest green refractor rc
rudy gay finest xfractor xrc

do you have any of the players in my sig.
(09-25-2011, 12:24 PM)toddap79 Wrote: [ -> ]do you have any of the players in my sig.
Ya i have 15 to 20 gu of them...
(09-25-2011, 12:33 PM)chemainus Wrote: [ -> ]Ya i have 15 to 20 gu of them...
not looking to trade game used for autos.
What about for the finest cards? I can trade in your favor for the RS auto.

What are the details on that Rudy Gay finest card?
(09-25-2011, 12:53 PM)chemainus Wrote: [ -> ]What about for the finest cards? I can trade in your favor for the RS auto.

What are the details on that Rudy Gay finest card?
not sure i have the finest cards still
Pages: 1 2