Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Oddball Crosby GU?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone interested in this card:

[Image: DSCF2187.jpg]

I can't find it to add to my organize but I am sure we can work it into a deal if someone is interested.

If you have anything Wendel Clark GU, AU or high end inserts that would get preference.

Thanks,
Scott

It is from boxed set 20 cards featuring Sid in his first NHL games, at least the card is I was not aware of any game used, there are autographed cards but the box makes no mention of game used.
Where did you get this? Looks like something BCCG put together.
I believe it is comething BCCG did. It was sent to a friend of mine as a replacement from Beckett.
they packaged these in one of those walmart boxes that advertised " X number of random packs + 1 Sidney Crosby Game used Jersey card" for $29.99, not mentioning that the game used was pretty much home made.
Yea, I have one of these... from a Walmart box indeed... kinda cool, atleast it's in a slab, lol...
Those were part of the Beckett Collectors Club Grading (BCCG) GGUM create-a-card line. They were never listed in the price guides.
Andro, that's a MEAN Lundy trio you got there!!!