Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 59' pickups with Mantle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got over 60 cards from 59' topps. Here are a few of the cards. Working on the set. I am about half way now to complete the set.
[Image: scan0020-2.jpg]
(09-23-2011, 06:08 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]I just got over 60 cards from 59' topps. Here are a few of the cards. Working on the set. I am about half way now to complete the set.
[Image: scan0020-2.jpg]
Wow. Mantle card is a beauty! I won't ask but that must have set you back some. Congrats! Vintage rules. I'm still looking for a reasonable '59 Koufax.
You will be surprise. I got an awesome deal. I got over 60 cards, including a few more stars and paid less that what the Mantle alone cost. One of my best buys ever.
Nice pickups. The Mantle looks great. Congrats!
Congrats on the pickups!
nice pick up.....i have been thinking about working on the 59 set after i picked up a musial and ford....great cards

Mantle looks like he got a little trim...Make sure it measures up...right side looks wavy
Sweet, that Mantle is awesome..
Thanks for the comments. Hope to get a few more card from 59' at a show in mid October. Also, will look to finish the 63' and 65' set. Need about 20 for both sets, then I can dedicate more to this project.