Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: GOLD STANDARD BOX BREAK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never buying this product again.. cost too much for amount of cards I got... I like the design of Elite Black Box much better...

Paid $200 for Gold Standard.. got about $80bv in return.. plus the derrick fisher is ruined straight from the pack. Only problem, I didn't keep the pack it came out of... you can see the cutter machines line at the bottom of the card.. Got to send it in & see if they will send me a replacement Fisher or another Laker with same value... sucks!!

[Image: goldstandardbreak.jpg]
[Image: goldstandard.jpg]

not to fond of this product either, as most collector's feel the same way, thats why these boxes have dropped to around 130.
If they drop to under $40, I might buy another one...
I like these for some reason. I dont like the cut autos but the other stuff I liked, I busted two boxes and picked up a bunch cheap of the bay and LCS so have about half of the base set and good bit of the subsets. trying to get a few more of some of them but I feel ya on the price, would like it better at a cheaper price. hehe
Not bad
Not my favorite either. I opened a few and the autos are from some mediocre players at best. Not worth more than $100, that's for sure!
If it makes you feel better my Box break of gold standard was way worse then yours.
I think Gold Standard boxes should be cheaper than Limited...
question... what would you rather buy, a kobe auto for $150-200 or a box of Gold Standard for $200-250?

I was curious what kobe autos are going for, since they are mass released by Panini in the last few years... Most closed auctions were from $100-175.. I remember when they sold for no less than $200.. on another note.. most of his signatures look sloppy & stickers are off centered.
Is the bernard king for sale or trade?
antriarc... yes. Bernard king is for trade... You only have a few cards on your ORG. Nothing I'm interested in... for some reason the site will not let me send you a message from your beckett profile page..

Looking for Limited 09-10 legends /99, chronology base, Elite Black Box base topps signature red/black facsmiles, Lakers autos... PC Farmar & Bynum...