Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LCS Trip Marquee Box Break and More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stopped by the LCS today picked up a box of Marquee and a few other odds and end packs. Overall pretty pleased!! Just wish the Smith auto was not a redemption

Photobucket

I have not loaded any of the cards yet but if you see something you like we might be able to work out a deal
check me for the bumgarner if its available, thanks! nice dual auto btw, too bad on it being a redemption though.
check me for the Harper
Awww man I would absolutely love the Ozzie/Shoendienst auto. I've been eying one on ebay but I don't wanna pay for the risk of getting something different. That being said, if you'd be interesting in trading it let me know.
we might can work something out once I get it... but unfortunately delivery date is 1/12/12
(09-23-2011, 06:26 AM)eharris3abc Wrote: [ -> ]we might can work something out once I get it... but unfortunately delivery date is 1/12/12
Crap of a delivery date! Hope Red stays healthy for that long( I believe he is the oldest living Cardinal).

I say let's do another trade man! Smile
pm me for any yankees and harrisburg senators prospects
Usually they deliver them ealier, and I have seen both Ozzie and Red's autos in this product so you should be able to get that card and soon. Dont think I have anything for it, but I would love it.
Ooooh. That Von Miller is sexy! Smile
(09-23-2011, 10:58 AM)motu79 Wrote: [ -> ]Ooooh. That Von Miller is sexy! Smile
+1 Def.
Pages: 1 2