Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hong Kong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone ever buy a card off the bay from Hong Kong? I'm pretty sure it's legit as I think it'd be difficult to recreate a Cup card. I guess I just don't trust it since they mass produce rip-offs, or cheaper versions of so many things.

I think it's legit, but still nervous and thought I would ask about it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-11-UD-Cup-BRA...7947675661

I wouldnt worry man. Looking at the sellers feedback score tells you all you need to know. 9677 transactions and 100% feedback. Bet you cant wait to get that card in your hands!
(09-22-2011, 06:58 PM)thundercats12 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldnt worry man. Looking at the sellers feedback score tells you all you need to know. 9677 transactions and 100% feedback. Bet you cant wait to get that card in your hands!
Yeah I looked through that after I posted this and saw he has sold a lot of cards and has gotten good feedback. I am excited, but can't spend a lot on it so I hope it stays fairly low!
i know 1 other hockey collector in japan/china/HK

also from this it just takes a bit to get to you but he/she is pretty good. i think I got a card from them before i believe for a buddy of mind. went for cheap too
Yeah, i've had dealings through sellers in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore etc, as im from Australia, have had quite a few dealings with sellers in asia. Never had a problem. Usually fast shipping as well. Obviously that doesnt mean that they are all infallable, but i personally havent ever had a problem.
Yup, I have bought a few from Hong Kong as well.
Hockey is not a big enough sport in HK or even Asia to worth counterfeiting.
You're good, don't worry about it. Most likely he grew up in Canada and went back to HK after school like many people I know, and still enjoys watching hockey.
I have as well. Took a couple of weeks but it got here.
Thanks guys. I won the card and it's a great pick-up for my PC. Can't wait to get it!
(09-23-2011, 07:47 AM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. I won the card and it's a great pick-up for my PC. Can't wait to get it!
congrats