Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thinking about breaking a Diamond Anniversary set from Topps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I received one of these sets from the Diamond Giveaway and am thinking about breaking this set up. I am a team collector (Astros) so I don't have much interest in anything else. Would anyone be interested in trading for these if I broke them up into team sets? That would probably be the only way I can see doing this without it taking forever to move it all. Thanks!!
(09-21-2011, 10:22 AM)brandonstubblefield Wrote: [ -> ]I received one of these sets from the Diamond Giveaway and am thinking about breaking this set up. I am a team collector (Astros) so I don't have much interest in anything else. Would anyone be interested in trading for these if I broke them up into team sets? That would probably be the only way I can see doing this without it taking forever to move it all. Thanks!!
check me for the yankees . trying to build that yankee set.
I'd be interested in trading Astros for your Met cards from this set.
Checking me for the Giants and the Red Sox if you open it up! Do It!
Anyone know where these are in the OPG? I would need to load them into my org for trading. I'll be taking a more detailed look at this as well as checking you guys tonight when I get home. Thanks!!
I have a set coming, but I'd love to get a seperate Braves team set if you break it.
I would be interested in the yanks as well and the indians
I'd be interested in the Pirates, please!
Check my for the Giants, thanks.
I'd like a shot at the Phillies!!!
Pages: 1 2