Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need some help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone I am needing some advice,
I want to start trading again and I want to clear my organize
It is full of stuff I don't own anymore I just want to delete it all and start fresh that way I can input everything I currently have and get the trading going again!
Please give me some feedback and I can start getting into the site again!
Thanks to all in advance
-Scott
I just recently did this. My Org was becoming overly cluttered, so I wanted to start fresh. When doing so, I organized my cards in boxes based on BV, so that when a trade is ready to be shipped it is very easy to find. Just my two cents. Nice to see you back.
Ya good to see you coming back Scott. You've been missed Smile
I started with autos and game used. Then I moved onto adding everything $10 or more BV on down. I organize my cards based by year in super shoe boxes. makes it easy to find the cards when a trade is done.

Hope to trade with you soon Smile
(09-21-2011, 09:16 AM)kellengking Wrote: [ -> ]I just recently did this. My Org was becoming overly cluttered, so I wanted to start fresh. When doing so, I organized my cards in boxes based on BV, so that when a trade is ready to be shipped it is very easy to find. Just my two cents. Nice to see you back.
+1 I just did the exact same thing.