Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hardcore Michael Jordan question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok...I've seen his #5 Jersey...now my question is does anyone know about any cards that picture him in his #23 ACB jersey??
Also, anyone with knowledge of if this jersey is around anywhere/anyhow??
What is ACB?
I forgot Jordan played a few games overseas.. Would be interesting to see UD throw some orange jerseys on a MJ card & release them... if they did, I'd put money on them not actually being the ones MJ wore back in 1990..

Spanish league of basketball of the ACB (Associaton Club Basketball) http://acb.com

(09-18-2011, 12:09 PM)briankort Wrote: [ -> ]What is ACB?
Asociación de Clubes de Baloncesto

And I'm in complete shock learning that he played here...
So he would have an Orange and a Blue jersey from there? I've seen photos of him in the blue before...

(09-19-2011, 12:44 AM)odditycards Wrote: [ -> ]So he would have an Orange and a Blue jersey from there? I've seen photos of him in the blue before...
Hey....also, does anyone have any stats from the games he played over there???

FYI: Stats from the 1983 Pan American games:
1983 USA Men's Pan American Games Cumulative Statistics
[Image: mpag_1983.jpg]

NAME G FGM-FGA PCT FTM-FTA PCT REB/AVG PTS/AVG
Jordan 8 60-134 .448 18- 21 .857 20/ 2.5 138/ 17.3

I love the youtube clip of him playing there where he shatters the glass back board, just awesome.
(09-21-2011, 11:15 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: [ -> ]I love the youtube clip of him playing there where he shatters the glass back board, just awesome.
Just watched it. Awesome!! Thought I would share the best comment that was made as well.

1. He took off from like 10 ft away. 2. He posterizes someone 3. He breaks the backboard 4. He nails the landing 5. Everyone else BUT him gets ******* on by the glass.....gangsta!! MJ is untouchable and THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Case closed

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please watch the language.