Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail & My Mario Lemieux Jersey and Auto Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, some of the better non Mario stuff I have acquired over the last couple of weeks.
All of these are PC and not for trade.
[Image: mailday1.jpg]
[Image: mailday2.jpg]

I started collecting Lemieux about 3-4 Years ago and the collection has steadily grown since then. Here are the promised jersey, Auto cards and I also scanned a couple of my better "case hit" inserts.
[Image: lemieuxjersys5.jpg]
[Image: lemieuxjerseys6.jpg]
[Image: lemieuxjerseys5.jpg]
[Image: LEMIEUXJERSEYS4.jpg]
[Image: lemieuxjerseys3.jpg]
[Image: lemieuxjerseys1.jpg]
[Image: lemieuxjerseys7.jpg]

[Image: lemieuxjerseys8.jpg]
[Image: lemieuxjerseys9.jpg]
very nice PC congrats
What a collection so far! Which are your 3 favorite Lemieuxs? At first glance, I'm going with the OPCP triple jersey, the Parkhurst stick and the Donruss Elite auto.
Amazing PC. Nice mail day to.
Very Nice Cards
Sickness on the jerseys and autos.
wow is all that comes to mind
(09-17-2011, 05:33 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]What a collection so far! Which are your 3 favorite Lemieuxs? At first glance, I'm going with the OPCP triple jersey, the Parkhurst stick and the Donruss Elite auto.
Thanks for the comments everyone!

I would have to say my three favorites are as follows.

1. ITG International Experience - Just because it is a piece of his jersey from the 86 Canada cup

2. Opc Premier Triple Remnants - Just a sweet card

3. 99-00 Topps Club Signings Auto -My first Auto of him and I love Auto's. I would take a nice auto over a jersey and probably even a patch anyday.