Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Retail Fanfare...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone see Fanfare out at your Wal-Mart yet? I was out there tonight and noticed they had individual pack boxes for $20. If I remember right it is one pack with 5 cards and a guaranteed race used or auto per pack/box. I see that a Hobby box runs about $120-$140 a box and there are 8 hits per box. For retail, spending $120 on 6 hits doesn't sound like too bad of a deal. Too bad I didn't even have the money to buy one pack.
(09-17-2011, 12:26 AM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone see Fanfare out at your Wal-Mart yet? I was out there tonight and noticed they had individual pack boxes for $20. If I remember right it is one pack with 5 cards and a guaranteed race used or auto per pack/box. I see that a Hobby box runs about $120-$140 a box and there are 8 hits per box. For retail, spending $120 on 6 hits doesn't sound like too bad of a deal. Too bad I didn't even have the money to buy one pack.
were do you live haven't seen um here in washington or oregon yet

I haven't seen them around here, but only b/c I haven't looked yet. BTW, the hobby boxes have 9 hits. There is a single-card bonus pack w/ an AU, RU, or instant win card. I really wish I could afford a couple more boxes.
(09-17-2011, 01:44 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: [ -> ]were do you live haven't seen um here in washington or oregon yet

I'm in central Illinois....my Wal-Mart had about 6-8 single pack boxes. I sure wish I could get some :-(