Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Very nice pull
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So today being payday I decided to head to the local Kmart and picked up one of those mystery 16 pack box of hockey. Well one of the packs in it was 97-98 Beehive. Well out of the pack came this beautiful card.

[Image: auto1.jpg]

I was just floored when I realized what I had pulled and that I pulled one of the all time greats autos. This from a $20 box from a retail chain. Proves you never know what you can find out there.

Walt
I pick up those boxes all the time. It gives me good cards to add to my trade collection. I've always wondered about them. I always seem to get at least a 100 dollar value in return on cards but i never seem to get anything amazing like this. I emailed the company (which happens to be beckett) and they assure me that the cards come directly and factory sealed from the manufacture. But i always wondered. Now i know there are good pulls in those things, i'm just not very good at pulling em Wink
Wow! Too bad all our Kmarts left Nova Scotia. Spud
Oh. My. Goodness.
Crazy! We've got 3 Kmarts within a 10 minute ride of my house. Guess where I'm going tomorrow?!?!
Sick hit! Congrats!
SWEET no k-mart here but zellers has cards
That is an insane pull! I have only seen one of those boxes and decided to pass on it... now I know better! Haha! Congrats on the amazing pull, and if it's up for grabs I would love to land it from you!

Randi
congrats!!!
I pick these up at Wal-Mart every once in awhile.
I don't have great luck, but I have managed to pull some halfway decent JSYs out of them.
Pages: 1 2