Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Topps Marquee. #/10 Framed Museum Collections, Freeman Quad, More!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will add these as soon as Beckett has them available for org. Just showing and seeing what kind of interest there is...Let's see some offers...
That mark under the Paul O'Neil sig is a piece dog fur...
[Image: Scan_Pic0019.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0020.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0021.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0022.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0023.jpg]
Some more:

[Image: Scan_Pic0014.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0015.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0016.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0018.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0017.jpg]
I'm interested in the Escobar! Check my organize, not sure if I have anything of interest for you
Didn't see anything guys...Thanks
Will like a shot at the Paul O'Neill. Let me know.
(09-15-2011, 03:46 PM)JASCards Wrote: [ -> ]That mark under the Paul O'Neil sig is a piece dog fur...
Is the dog fur game-used???
Love the gold framed. They should have a Paul O'Neil/Cosmo Kramer dual auto : )
I like the pic in the Ruth card. Never seen a pic like that of him.
(09-15-2011, 05:31 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]Love the gold framed. They should have a Paul O'Neil/Cosmo Kramer dual auto : )
I like the pic in the Ruth card. Never seen a pic like that of him.
Yeah I love that Ruth is signing a baseball.....Kind of a dream in a dream...lol.

And the dog loves to play so perhaps... Smile
What kinda BV do you need on the Oneill
(09-15-2011, 06:06 PM)Emalkowski Wrote: [ -> ]What kinda BV do you need on the Oneill
Probably want a nice Ozzie Smith auto....Don't have a BV for it in my head yet, but it won't be cheap....
Marquee for marquee? I would like the freeman...I have a marquee titanic threads beltran /50 with two pinstripes
Pages: 1 2