Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: GOT ROBBED!!! 2011 Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just opened a box of Platinum, wasted $100+ to get a Cameron Jordan auto. That is all I got, no patch no second auto. Already emailed Topps, but I'm sure they will send me some junk I dont want. Just thought I would share that disaster with everyone
Well that's frustrating. Hopefully, they'll actually make up for it.
I hope they do but i'm not gonna bet on that happening
They are going to ask for the box and wrappers before they do anything. I called them when I opened 2010 topps update and got nothing that was promised. So I sent it and they gave me a bat barrel of David Ortize and a rc auto which I cant remember off hand. Traded the Ortiz for a Frank Robinson black Bat Barrel
I'm interested in the Cam Jordan
$100+ down the drain... stick to singles...Sad
First two boxes in our local were missing the auto patch. Dealer called topps and was told to send in an email about the problem. Other breaks have had the same problem. Looks like Gypsy Queen all over again.
I just got shorted one of the regular autos. (I got the patch, and the other regular) I just send in the UPC code from the box and I have gotten the missing hit every time.
Ouch! sorry
Bought 3 Platinum 2011 bball and all were missing the auto/relic! Sent in the upcs and store reciept and they sent me 3 #/1100 crap cards. Thanks Topps.