Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Incredible patch card I wish I had the money for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Once in a while a card blows me away. This card did so, enough where I would have payed good money (for me) to own it. Well turns out that was about half of what someone else was willing to pay. Man that is a sweet card...Now I will sob a while before I go to sleep...(I'll get over it)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110740115879?ssP...1423.l2649
Sweet patch, that bird is primed to peck out your eyes first chance it gets!
That is a nasty card!!!!

I have had my eye on ebay for McGriff patches like that for a while, but I never can seem to pull the trigger because they always seem to creep out of my comfort zone price wise.
That card is pretty dang sweet!
You're right man!

That is mojo at it's best. No description needed for that card cause the pic says a thousand words.
very nice indeed, say Petesahutt, you have a certain Clark patch card that I want.......where did you say you lived again? lol
(09-13-2011, 10:56 AM)zaccheus85 Wrote: [ -> ]I have had my eye on ebay for McGriff patches like that for a while, but I never can seem to pull the trigger because they always seem to creep out of my comfort zone price wise.
The price on this one got up around 80 until right before end, I figured it might go to 150...man I was wrong. Definitely out of the comfort zone and into the "my wife would kill me" zone.

(09-13-2011, 11:59 AM)dlcarst Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely out of the comfort zone and into the "my wife would kill me" zone.
Haha...definitely understand that man!!
that patch is pure silliness. Wow.
wow yep that is a sick patch
Pages: 1 2