Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Announcement on the site downtime this weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know everyone will want to know what happened to the site this weekend.
There will be an explanation forthcoming

Glad its up as I didnt realize how hooked I am on trading

This Sunday, Beckett.com suffered a minor hardware issue which unfortunately created the major performance issues you experienced over the weekend. We sincerely apologize for the downtime. With the launch of our new site this year, Beckett has strived to maintain a stable and responsive environment for you and your collections. Unfortunately, unexpected events can happen. We are taking steps to ensure this type of performance issue does not happen in the future. For anyone who has an Online Price Guide subscription, your subscription will be extended by two days.

Thank you for your joining us on Beckett.com.

Bill Sutherland
e-Commerce Director
Traci Kaplan
e-Commerce Coordinator
Your Beckett.com Team

This Sunday, Beckett.com suffered a minor hardware issue which unfortunately created the major performance issues you experienced over the weekend. We sincerely apologize for the downtime. With the launch of our new site this year, Beckett has strived to maintain a stable and responsive environment for you and your collections. Unfortunately, unexpected events can happen. We are taking steps to ensure this type of performance issue does not happen in the future. For anyone who has an Online Price Guide subscription, your subscription will be extended by two days.

Thank you for your joining us on Beckett.com.

Bill Sutherland
e-Commerce Director
Traci Kaplan
e-Commerce Coordinator
Your Beckett.com Team

Announcement found here:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1457629.html