Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Box of 1998-99 Fleer Brilliants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eh, did alright, all for trade!

[Image: FleerBrilliants.jpg]
Did you get any Vince Carters? Also, check me for the Kobe!!
(09-12-2011, 03:42 PM)alberj24 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get any Vince Carters? Also, check me for the Kobe!!
I didn't get any Carter RCs, I was hoping for some parallels the way those sets are going!
not sure if i got 1 or 2 boxes of this back in the day, i did pull 1 gold /99 and 1 24 kt. gold /24 from this product so im assuming 2 boxes, i always have loved the designs of this set and inserts.
(09-12-2011, 04:40 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if i got 1 or 2 boxes of this back in the day, i did pull 1 gold /99 and 1 24 kt. gold /24 from this product so im assuming 2 boxes, i always have loved the designs of this set and inserts.
Very nice looking set. I was hoping to pull 1 parallel, been on a little draught, haven't done as hot on my last few boxes!
Man I got killed on my last box of this. Zero good rookies and if I remember correctly I got 3 regular and 2 blue Felipe Lopez's in the same box. Not to mention most of them were stuck together so bad they were peeling the fronts right off the cards.
(09-12-2011, 11:58 PM)evolb909 Wrote: [ -> ]Man I got killed on my last box of this. Zero good rookies and if I remember correctly I got 3 regular and 2 blue Felipe Lopez's in the same box. Not to mention most of them were stuck together so bad they were peeling the fronts right off the cards.
Yeah, i know what you mean about the peeling, I got a couple that were peeled.
Nice dirk
Did you get any cards of the UK players :
Ron Mercer
Derek Anderson
Antoine Walker
Jamal Mashburn