Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SPAM ALERT!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
whats up with all the spam? ive spent more time this past hour reporting posts vs making posts. spammers, keep out!!!!!!
Yeah, I know, I'm working on it. Deleted a lot of them so far, but they keep making new ones it seems. So far I've suspended permanently 23+ members and am going through and deleting their threads and posts. Sorry, I didn't get in to work until 9.
(09-08-2011, 09:39 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I know, I'm working on it. Deleted a lot of them so far, but they keep making new ones it seems. So far I've suspended permanently 23+ members and am going through and deleting their threads and posts. Sorry, I didn't get in to work until 9.
Have IT Block the whole IP range, as they are all coming from the same IP Address.

(09-08-2011, 09:41 AM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Have IT Block the whole IP range, as they are all coming from the same IP Address.
I've already notified them with the list of names and they said they'll take care of it. I've removed all posts that I've seen from all of the users I've seen, but there might be more. Here's a list of the names I've taken care of.

audieweiter
marquitanewgent
sharmainemcneff
eladiastabb
elysejenab
luciagrossman
kyrasilcox
jesusraczka
deettabumgardne
angelesminifiel
shonaniccum
valentinarische
roslyncalamity
rossanasturdeva
isaurathurston
ayannaseiley
jesseniasposito
maikleist
reinablend
teneshagolab
lishamenninger
madeleinemckone
jaunitableyl

If you see any more posts from these people or from other people with similar posts, please flag them. Thanks.
thanks xstream.
I've reported about 6 or 7 of these idiots today. Never seen this happen here before
i mean i really want some wigs and handbags
No problem guys. I got the email last night that there was some, but I was dead tired. Got in this morning and I swear I deleted like 100+ posts and suspended 30ish accounts. It's crazy.
I think Amazon got hit again last night, because the security ticket I have been getting warnings about on this site, is for their servers.
[Image: stop_this_spam.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3