Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Sell/Barter/Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Time for my quarterly collection reduction. Getting too many cards but I like buying boxes.

Sell: Prices vary between 20%-80% BV, sometimes auction average. The more you buy, the more you save; particularly on low-end. Also sometimes people ask for a price, I send it and never hear from them again. That is a starting price, we can negotiate.

Barter: Willing to barter for random things. I like the barter system. Got an old guitar? Do you make really good cookies? Can you knit a pair of mittens? Make me an offer.

Trade: Well this is the last option. I would prefer to trade up if possible. Not really sure what I am looking for but try me.

Buckets and org are mostly up to date. Finding something in one and not the other, let me know.

Thanks
Trade for the Marino!! Plmk
PM sent on Montana/Matt Ryan SPX autos, thanks!
Interesting ryan grANT 1/1.
Im not sure if i have enough to offer for trade though.
im in the middle of updateing my bucket and org.
but you can take a look and see if you like anything and if I have it still we can go from there.
I like the m's

Marino classics
Montana limited
Moeaki Contenders
And the Daniel Thomas threads
please cmb for the mcfadden absolute card
cmb for the taiwan jones, and rice and flacco gu /patches
I like the 2 Ryan auto's, the 3 JJ Watts, the Forte finest and the Montana
have some Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson autos that I would trade for the Marino and Montana autos

I also have a Mendy auto/25 and a SICK Mendy Logo patch
as far as Big Ben goes I have one of the Super Bowl ticket stub cards of him.
PM's sent. If you haven't heard from me someone else wanted the same cards and got to me first. I will check folks just wanting to trade in a couple days.
Pages: 1 2 3