Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My pull from the Legendary Cuts from this years Cup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who would be considered one of the better pulls? I just pulled one and wanted to see how opinions were before I disclose which one I got. Lets have some fun here. Thoughts............
any of them will be amazing

including the 10 Rockets.. (i dont know why so many)
(09-07-2011, 05:22 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]any of them will be amazing

including the 10 Rockets.. (i dont know why so many)
Yes, I was surpried at that as well, 10 is a lot. Not mine though.
(09-07-2011, 05:49 PM)rippinwax Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I was surpried at that as well, 10 is a lot. Not mine though.
How come no one is guessing? Oh well it was Sam Pollock, GM of the Montreal Canadiens 1/1.
(09-07-2011, 11:15 PM)rippinwax Wrote: [ -> ]How come no one is guessing? Oh well it was Sam Pollock, GM of the Montreal Canadiens 1/1.
For me, it's because it's so high end and obscure, I couldn't even hazard a guess. I've seen Prime Ministers and the Godfather of hockey or something pop up but I don't know who they are and so it's way over my head. It sounds like an absolutely huge hit though, since I've only seen 1 or 2 in 20-30 cases. So congrats!

What are you planning to do with it?
(09-07-2011, 11:15 PM)rippinwax Wrote: [ -> ]How come no one is guessing? Oh well it was Sam Pollock, GM of the Montreal Canadiens 1/1.
That's awesome. That's one of those that if I pulled it, would have no place in my PC, but it would still be hard to get from me.
that is amazing, are you going to keep it or move it?

by the way, the boards are not as busy as they use to be... but it is getting better

looking forward to scans or at least what you got in the other tins of the cup!!!!!
(09-08-2011, 07:09 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]that is amazing, are you going to keep it or move it?

by the way, the boards are not as busy as they use to be... but it is getting better

looking forward to scans or at least what you got in the other tins of the cup!!!!!
I think I am going to move it as Canadien fans are pretty loyal. It's funny I have been on here since 2005 and have never scanned any pictures of my hits. I always have trouble when it comes to downloading to what is it photobucket or something. I always get confused at the "img or brackets part" and give up. Has it become any easier? Would love to show you some more of my Cup hits. I have an amazing Flames quad patch out of /5 that is stunning and a few more. Any help to show you guys would be appreciated. Thanks...........

Upload it to Photobucket then view the album. Hover over the picture and a menu box of sorts shows up. The last box has a forum link or something along those lines. Click it and it automatically copies it for you. Its simple Smile
(09-08-2011, 01:35 PM)rippinwax Wrote: [ -> ]I think I am going to move it as Canadien fans are pretty loyal. It's funny I have been on here since 2005 and have never scanned any pictures of my hits. I always have trouble when it comes to downloading to what is it photobucket or something. I always get confused at the "img or brackets part" and give up. Has it become any easier? Would love to show you some more of my Cup hits. I have an amazing Flames quad patch out of /5 that is stunning and a few more. Any help to show you guys would be appreciated. Thanks...........
It's easy:

1) Go into your bucket.
2) Find the 'IMG code' option for any picture.
---->I do it by mousing over/moving the cursor over a photo in your bucket in order to get the menu of links to pop up.
---->Ignore 'Direct Link' and 'IMG Thumb' and all that other stuff.
3) COPY that "IMG code" link.
---->The full link should look something like this: '[IMG]http://blahblahmyphotobucketblahblah.jpg[IMG]'
---->Holding down 'Ctrl+C' on the keyboard is an easy way to copy something.
4) PASTE the entire link in your post.
---->Holding down 'Ctrl+V' on the keyboard is an easy way to paste something.

If you find yourself getting lost in the weeds, it's because sometimes the bucket settings make it difficult to find the option to copy 'IMG code.' If you stumble on 'IMG for bulletin boards & forums' you've made things too complicated but it's another place to find your link.

HTH

Pages: 1 2