Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010 Draft-2011 Ginter Breaks +need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The hits,

Draft:
[Image: refractors-1.jpg]

[Image: STRASBURG.jpg]
Regular, Chrome, Blue 351/399

[Image: GRANDALREFRACTORAUTO.jpg]
Refractor 472/500

Ginter:

[Image: ginterbox.jpg]

I was hoping for another boxer but I'll take this auto.

How'd I do on the breaks?

Not familiar which players on the draft to look out for and which short prints on the ginter. Any info would be appreciated.
Nice Ginter auto... that's a very good pull. Make sure you're checking the rest of the Ginter... SPs are #301-#350, and many of the minis are good pulls too. Look for Bazooka back minis (hand-numbered to 25), no number minis (they have no card # on the back of the card), Fabulous Face Flocculance minis, and Fortunes for the Taking minis.

If you got anything interesting of Mark Reynolds, I'd love to work out a trade with you!
(09-07-2011, 03:56 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Ginter auto... that's a very good pull. Make sure you're checking the rest of the Ginter... SPs are #301-#350, and many of the minis are good pulls too. Look for Bazooka back minis (hand-numbered to 25), no number minis (they have no card # on the back of the card), Fabulous Face Flocculance minis, and Fortunes for the Taking minis.

If you got anything interesting of Mark Reynolds, I'd love to work out a trade with you!
Thanks dbacks for the Ginter education, makes my work much easier....that said if you have any mini's FT/Fs plmk, I'd love to get my hands on them...
(09-07-2011, 04:07 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks dbacks for the Ginter education, makes my work much easier....that said if you have any mini's FT/Fs plmk, I'd love to get my hands on them...
I've got a few in my Org, and several for my own set. I'll break my set cards for the Mark Reynolds stuff I still need from A&G or any other 2011 products. Let me know via PM what you have, and I'll see what we can do.
Wow, nice break! Really like the Ginter Autos
anyone know what this is.....has a crazy picture of a butterfly type picture and on the back it has the letters Fe and a code?
(09-07-2011, 05:22 PM)chris545 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone know what this is.....has a crazy picture of a butterfly type picture and on the back it has the letters Fe and a code?
A picture would help....
[quote='dbacks08' pid='1699250' dateline='1315434703']

A picture would help....

how do I load a picture, didn't see a spot for it.....found it....silly. I can't get it small enough but it isnt to large, is there an email I can send it to?
its a code card from ginter DONT POST A PICTURE!!! i SENT YOU A PM
(09-07-2011, 05:42 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]its a code card from ginter DONT POST A PICTURE!!! i SENT YOU A PM

I have opened a lot of these boxes and never seen anything like it.

Pages: 1 2