Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Two boxes of 2011 Panini Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All will be for trade once booked. The Kaepernick/Hunter is on its way back to Panini for replacement since they crimped the side.

[Image: 2011PaniniThreadsBoxHits1.png]
[Image: 2011PaniniThreadsBoxHits2.png]
Nice hit on the Cam. Smile I hate how a lot of products seem to have scaled back to 3 mems/1 auto instead of 2 of each.
Today's breaks were brought to you by the letter N................................sorry, i have two kids under the age of 6 so Sesame Street is on alot.

Nice breaks!!!
Hey Brian I'm interested in that Brown/Davis GU when the prices come out. Think you can find some more Favre you need? Smile
(09-06-2011, 02:46 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Brian I'm interested in that Brown/Davis GU when the prices come out. Think you can find some more Favre you need? Smile
Oh, I think I probably can. Haven't cleaned you out of your dups yet! I will hold the card for you.
(09-06-2011, 02:56 PM)packerbkd Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I think I probably can. Haven't cleaned you out of your dups yet! I will hold the card for you.
Doh! I want the Brown/Davis too! Ah well...
i think the davis dual is the best hit personally
nice break
Sweet newton
LMK what you are looking for for the Dalton/Green Prime card. Would look sexy in my collection!
Great break, and thank God for Titus Young, someone who finally utilizes all that space on the Letter.
Pages: 1 2