Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Nice Olajuwon Pickups!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been waiting on these for a bit, both coming from overseas. Some nice parallels!

[Image: OlajuwonPickups.jpg]
Finally I get to see what the real Game Dated looks like. Thanks for posting pics, sorry that there's a chip on the 1/1.
(09-06-2011, 02:28 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Finally I get to see what the real Game Dated looks like. Thanks for posting pics, sorry that there's a chip on the 1/1.
Yeah, I wasn't sure myself, the Game Dated has a different finish! I knew the Super Script had some bad edges, just glad I got add another 1/1, pretty cheap.
(09-06-2011, 02:32 PM)htowntigger Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I wasn't sure myself, the Game Dated has a different finish! I knew the Super Script had some bad edges, just glad I got add another 1/1, pretty cheap.
I recommend getting the Game Dated Graded. I'd say it gets at least an 8.5. Smile
(09-06-2011, 02:41 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend getting the Game Dated Graded. I'd say it gets at least an 8.5. Smile
I was looking at it closer, it has some edge damage, slightly on the back... Dunno, I am still debating!
Have these 2... PM if interested
[Image: Hakeem.jpg]
[Image: Hakeem2.jpg]
Oh la joe one XD nice pick ups