Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Busted 98-99 Black Diamond - JORDAN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been shifting gears lately; opening boxes from the 90's...more packs, more cards, interesting inserts...and the potential for early Kobe's and some Jordan's. Anyway, I opened 1998-99 Black Diamond and loved it.

I Hit a nice double diamond red #/3000 Kobe, triple diamond gold #/1500 #13 Jordan, and quadruple diamond green #/150 #5 Jordan (pics are below).

If anyone has the double and/or triple #5 Jordan, let me know and I would be interested in trading or buying, as I'd like to make a little rainbow. Thanks

Photobucket
Hey, can you please check me for both MJs?! Thanks!
Awesome, love the diamond green.
Man, I've been looking for boxes of that set. I love that set. If you know of any more boxes of that set, please let me know. Thanks.
I loved that set! I especially like the Diamond variations with the double and triple. Gives you something to work toward. Wish there was more of that today.
Nice break!! Check me for the kobe if it's for trade..
(09-06-2011, 01:44 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I've been looking for boxes of that set. I love that set. If you know of any more boxes of that set, please let me know. Thanks.

I was thinking the exact same thing. LMK if you find anymore. Also curious how much you spent, if you don't mind me asking. Great hits!
The card shop I bought it at only had the box I bought. I don't see any on eBay either. I didn't realize how hard it was to find...I believe I only paid around $60 or so. The Jordans aren't for trade "htowntigger", but I would be willing to trade the Kobe, so I will give you a look "kct1".
(09-06-2011, 05:09 PM)kellengking Wrote: [ -> ]The card shop I bought it at only had the box I bought. I don't see any on eBay either. I didn't realize how hard it was to find...I believe I only paid around $60 or so. The Jordans aren't for trade "htowntigger", but I would be willing to trade the Kobe, so I will give you a look "kct1".
Bummer : / If you ever choice to move them, plmk!
nice hits!!! i gotta start doing some old school breaks.