Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Vince Carter PC w/Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, here is what I have so far of Vince. Always looking to add more to it also. Here's the scans...

[Image: VinceCarterAutoJerseys.jpg]

[Image: VinceCarter1.jpg]

[Image: VinceCarter2.jpg]

[Image: VinceCarter3.jpg]

Thanks for looking, and always looking for more to add to the collection Smile
Looking good so far!
Very nice start! For your first auto of him to be his rookie autographics that is sweeeeeeeeeet!

Please keep us updated!
man i remember vince was a popular player back in 98 he still could be if he was still in his prime but i like him with the raptors and nets though the rest i am not shure
Very nice stuff!! I have some extra's for trade, if your looking for others..check my org..
He was an explosive player with the raptors and a jump shooter with the nets. He worked well in both cities because on the nets he had jason kidd passing to him and on the raptors he attacked the rim so effectively. He was a great player, but not for very long like penny hardaway.

(09-06-2011, 08:58 AM)jay187 Wrote: [ -> ]man i remember vince was a popular player back in 98 he still could be if he was still in his prime but i like him with the raptors and nets though the rest i am not shure

i still have the topps non-chrome rc but i think i will keep it just because i don't have any other decent VCs
Thanks for all the comments everybody Smile. I just got this beauty in from the bay today...

[Image: 1998-99BowmansBestVinceCarterAuto.jpg]

Had to get another Sweet Carter auto Smile
I have quite a lot of VC I added a few days ago. Check to see if anything catches your eye. Thanks!
(09-06-2011, 07:50 PM)kellengking Wrote: [ -> ]I have quite a lot of VC I added a few days ago. Check to see if anything catches your eye. Thanks!
Open offer sent Smile
I have several VC cards/ Inserts as well. Let me know if you see anything you like.
Pages: 1 2 3