Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Two More Random Boxes (plus pics of other three)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again!

Another trip to WalMart saw me fortunate enough to find two more of the random boxes. These ones were not as good to me as the past three, but still very worthwhile! From these two I yanked:
1999-2000 Dynagon Ice All-Star Preview Martin Brodeur and Mats Sundin
2000-01 BAP Signature Series Mario Lemieux #6 & 7
2001-02 Atomic Team Nucleus Set #1-15
2002-03 Private Stock Reserve InCrease Security Set #1-20
I have included scans of the best hits of all five boxes. All are for trade, but I would prefer to keep the sets together.

First off, this is what the box looked like:
Box

And the hits from all five:
Mario LemieuxMario LemieuxMartin BrodeurPatrick RoyArturs IrbeHedberg/Kovalev/LemieuxArnott/Brodeur/EliasShanahan/Hasek/YzermanForsberg/Roy/SakicFrancis/Irbe/O'NeillGuerin/Samsonov/ThorntonSergei Fedorov/Steve yzermanJohan Hedberg/Martin BrodeurDominik Hasek/Patrick RoyJaromir Jagr/Mario LemieuxMario LemieuxMartin BrodeurPatrick RoyMartin BrodeurPatrick Roy

It is only a few more days until I am moved and ready to trade. Thanks for looking and all comments welcome.

Randi
Those are some nice finds at WalMart. Congrats and the Brodeur and Roy glove cards are sick.
(09-05-2011, 09:24 AM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: [ -> ]Those are some nice finds at WalMart. Congrats and the Brodeur and Roy glove cards are sick.
Thank you for the compliment. I have the whole set of the Glove Side Laser Cuts! Great find for $6!

Randi
great finds congrats
Nice glove cards. I picked up a Niitty one not to long ago.
A lot of nice looking cards. The gloves are fab! Spud
That's nuts...I wish my Wal-Mart had good stuff like that.....mine never has cool cheap stuff like that, let alone much hockey.
Interested in all the Roy cards I don't have any of those. LMK when you're all moved in!
Man I tried 5 stores in florida today and no luck but nice stuff for u
Very nice Randi!!! especially for only $6. Congrats!!!