Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Nice PC Addition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got another 2010 Finest Buster Posey Auto RC Letter Patch in the mail yesterday. Letter E, now only have P and O to go! Keeping a watch on one on ebay right now, could have another one by Tuesday! Pic is in my signature. Thanks for reading.
nice! How much did you drop on average for each one, if you dont mind me asking?
(09-04-2011, 07:46 PM)cardboardcollector13 Wrote: [ -> ]Got another 2010 Finest Buster Posey Auto RC Letter Patch in the mail yesterday. Letter E, now only have P and O to go! Keeping a watch on one on ebay right now, could have another one by Tuesday! Pic is in my signature. Thanks for reading.
a nice collection to collect......i got my blue refractor (d#25) thinking if i should go for the d#75 next
(09-04-2011, 07:58 PM)cheetos Wrote: [ -> ]nice! How much did you drop on average for each one, if you dont mind me asking?
I've made a promise to myself I wouldn't spend more than $60 per, and so far so good. I got this for just under $50. I want to say the others I dropped $45 and a little under $60.

(09-04-2011, 08:02 PM)scorpion1157 Wrote: [ -> ]a nice collection to collect......i got my blue refractor (d#25) thinking if i should go for the d#75 next
These patch autos are great looking. Good luck with yours! I think someone else on here was working on one color refractor for each letter.

Nice buy man!

Definetly not a bad deal for rookie auto patches.
I got one of those for $15 in April last year...wish I got more at the time!
Awesome pickup. Gonna look sweet when you complete it.