Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Pinnacle Can
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remember when I posted the thread about that 6 foot Roy picture? Well I forgot that there was an unopened can of 97-98 Pinnacle in the lot I bought.

I'm dying to see what 12 cards are inside, but I'm not sure if I should risk it. The reason the guy never opened it is because it's the can with Roy's mask on it.

Thoughts?
Use a can opener that breaks the seal of the lid instead of cutting the top. Some of those Pinnacle Inside cards can be pretty valuable.
i am on the fence with this one....

so i will wait to see what others say
I opened it. I don't plan on trading away the can and I hate not knowing what's inside of things lol. I used a can opener that just broke the seal so the cover goes back on (thanks for the idea slufan83) so it looks like it was never opened so if I choose to put the can out on display you won't be ale to tell.

Here are the base cards with under $1.00 value:

#46 Felix Potvin
#55 Jose Theodore
#74 Ed Belfour
#84 Mike Vernon
#102 Steve Sullivan
#112 Mark Recchi
#123 Vladimir Vorobiev RC
#133 Petr Nedved
#161 Al MacInnis
#164 Cory Stillman

Two semi-hits:
#2 Dominik Hasek and Stand Up Guys #10-A/B Curtis Joseph/Kelly Hrudey
[Image: 102_3841.jpg]

The Hasek is Silver like the Stand Up Guys, but the camera made the logo appear gold.

and the one hit out of the 12 cards....

Coach's Collection #8 Peter Forsberg
[Image: 102_3842.jpg]

Right now all but the Forsberg are for trade since I'm an Avs fan. The BV on the Forsberg is $12, but if anyone is interested I'll field offers on it for PC stuff.

Not bad IMO since the unopened can BV's at $2.00.
a few good gems in there