Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone want to buy this Jeter 1/1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't sell it on eBay because its NSA but I don't feel like holding on to it right now. Opening up all offers if anyone is interested.

[Image: 8r.jpg]
[Image: 8q.jpg]

you can't sell it on Ebay because the thing is a complete fraud.. if I'm not mistaken its not even a card inside if you break it open. its a piece of print paper glued to swatch pieces. they were all labelled 1/1 by the guy who was making and selling them but none of them are truely.
(09-04-2011, 10:17 AM)1st4040 Wrote: [ -> ]you can't sell it on Ebay because the thing is a complete fraud.. if I'm not mistaken its not even a card inside if you break it open. its a piece of print paper glued to swatch pieces. they were all labelled 1/1 by the guy who was making and selling them but none of them are truely.
+1 those things are bogus
Ahhh ok. I just got it in a big lot that I came across so no loss. I still don't know what to do with it.
(09-04-2011, 09:51 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh ok. I just got it in a big lot that I came across so no loss. I still don't know what to do with it.
if I'm not mistaken its not even a card inside if you break it open. its a piece of print paper glued to swatch pieces. they were all labelled 1/1 by the guy who was making and selling them but none of them are truely.

^^^^^^^^I say break it out of the case and lets see^^^^^^^^^