Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SICK box of 2011 A&G MOJO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, just got a shipment from Dave and Adams, heres just the autos/relics/etc, I think we did amazing!

Ryan Braun jsy
Mark Teixeira jsy

...this is where it gets good Tongue
Andres Torres auto
Rick Porcello 1/1 printing plate

oh ya...forgot to mention the box topper...
N43 AUTO ADRIAN GONZALEZ #ed 4/15.

Not too shabby Tongue
Wow, nice break! Can we get some pics?
ASAP bro asap, theyre beauties. I think I'll let the mrs pick boxes more often
Wow. Sweet break. Congrats on the pulls.
Nice pulls! The AGon N43 auto must be sweet. If you want to sell me the mini's send me a PM, I'm working the base, A&G back and black mini sets and still need lots of 'em.
that is a nice box, much better than most this year
So I read this thread last night, and I was envious of your good fortune... then I went to sleep, and I dreamed I pulled a box that was just as good with the Florida state relic box topper... Then I woke up and was disappointed again lol
I'd very much like to have that Andres Torres auto if its for trade, let me know, thanks.
(09-04-2011, 10:20 AM)dbacks08 Wrote: [ -> ]So I read this thread last night, and I was envious of your good fortune... then I went to sleep, and I dreamed I pulled a box that was just as good with the Florida state relic box topper... Then I woke up and was disappointed again lol

lol, if I had a dollar for every dream where I got a "big hit", I'd buy stock in Ambien!
Sweet break
Pages: 1 2