Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Don't trade with Clippersstrippers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wont make right on our trade and ignores messages. Stay away.

And fyi, I don't care about blasting him on the boards if it saves someone else their cards.
lol another unhappy becket deal, imagine that. shockerrrrrr .
(09-02-2011, 07:26 PM)awright13 Wrote: [ -> ]Wont make right on our trade and ignores messages. Stay away.

And fyi, I don't care about blasting him on the boards if it saves someone else their cards.
+1 That guy got me too.
Thats why i will not trade with new people or people i don't know.
Thats why i ALWAYS have new members send first. If they are not willing to send first, then i know they will not honor the trade.
He's been banned, and is now on the bad trader list.
I'm sorry you guys got scammed..but please remember to protect yourselves.

1. He's a new trader
2. Never posted to the boards
3. If he offered you similar deals to what he offered me, he was offering 4 or 5 mid-high BV cards for a few low end GUs/Autos.
He sent me a couple nice offers but I declined only because I was about to leave for vaca, glad I didn't try to squeeze another trade in, I would have been sorely disappointed when I got home
I would be scared by the name. I know how cheap Donald Sterling is.
(09-03-2011, 05:32 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]He sent me a couple nice offers but I declined only because I was about to leave for vaca, glad I didn't try to squeeze another trade in, I would have been sorely disappointed when I got home
Same here.He offered $1-$3 inserts for my $8-$15 relic/jersey cards.I declined also,I had a bad feeling about the trade offer.I'm glad I listen to my gut.
if this guy is band why did he just send me an offer?
Pages: 1 2