Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Oddball Mark Martin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cleaning out some old boxes & found a 2003 Mark Martin Post Cereals card. It is a sportsflix type card with a decoder on it. I guess it was used for a game on the box or something. It is still in the shrink-wrap from the box. Can't find it listed in the database. Would love to trade it to a NASCAR or Martin fan as I don't collect racing. If anyone is interested &/or who could help me, let me know. Looking for stuff in my ORG or football/baseball that my catch my eye. Thanks!

P.S. Put a pic of the card at both angles in my bucket. One angle is a pic of Mark, another angle is of the car. Thanks again!
I am interested. I also have a 2003 Post card but it isn't the same. Mine is a cutout card. I'm guessing it came from a cereal box or maybe a Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese box. I haven't been able to find it listed here either. I'd guess that yours may be worth $2-3. Send me a TO if you see some stuff in my ORG that you need/want. We can consider it a ghost card and just throw it in with the trade. I'll give you a BV bonus of $3 for it. LMK!
I have many Patriots duplicates to trade and I'm sure you can find some other stuff. PLZ make the TO have a BV of at least $15.