Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Bowman Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a newcomer to the card collecting, as I havent collected any for about 15 years or so, and have sort of jumped in head first. I picked up a Allen and Ginter hobby box and remembered how fun it was to break open a box. Since the local card shop owner is on vacation or something, I decided to swing by Wal-Mart and pick up 2 Bowman Platinum boxes.

The first box I really didnt get anything until the 6th pack or so. Staring me in the face was a prospect auto blue refractor of Manny Machado. For not expecting anything, that's a pretty good hit. And that was the only hit in the box, but thats fine with me. I did decide to redeem the card, but Topps says it wont ship until Dec 14th.

The second box was decent as well. Grabbed 2 greens (no sn), Roy Oswalt and Billy Butler, and 2 Rubys (again no sn), Ubaldo Jimenez and Chris Sale.

I'm still trying to figure out how to organize better here on the Beckett website but I am willing to trade any of these.
I need any of the colored parallels you've got....interested in the Emerald Oswalt and Butler, along with the Ruby Ubaldo and Sale...
PM sent.
I sure do love that blowman platinum lol jk. nice hit on the machado
(09-01-2011, 10:56 AM)sxfn4lf Wrote: [ -> ]I sure do love that blowman platinum lol jk. nice hit on the machado
That is pretty funny. Oops!
did you get any Shelby Miller, Zack Cox, or Jordan Swagerty? If so, check me for them.