Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Platinum Hobby Box Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First the parallels (and Strasburg)
[Image: cards042.jpg]
[Image: cards041.jpg]
[Image: cards040.jpg]
[Image: cards043.jpg]
[Image: cards039.jpg]
Then the hits...
[Image: cards038.jpg]
[Image: cards037.jpg]
[Image: cards036.jpg]

So the hits weren't too great, but the Harper and Taillon X-Fractors were pretty nice. Unfortunately the first X-Fractor I pulled was Austin Hyatt, so that is the answer of my contest.
and I have no clue why the redemption is white on the scan...it is clearly blue
The machado isn't too bad a pull either, i got on of those myself . Not too bad a break overall...i broke 7 boxes and got one harper base, and besides a landry/gordon dual red /10 the machado was my best pull out of all of them
Ha, the Crain has sold for $2.27 max...I think I'll hold onto it
(08-30-2011, 06:32 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]Ha, the Crain has sold for $2.27 max...I think I'll hold onto it
LOL....sweet pull
Sweet bryce
Check me for the Segura if its FT
I redeemed the machado
Eric didn't see much I needed
I just opened a hobby box a minute ago, every auto card in it was a redemption card ha ha Got 4 instead of 3 though ala TEAM USA baseball redemption card. Bret Cecil auto relic and the rest are unnamed, just prospect refractor. And for some reason I got a crapload of Jayson Werth base doubles - two in one pack even. Weird box.
(08-31-2011, 08:37 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: [ -> ]I just opened a hobby box a minute ago, every auto card in it was a redemption card ha ha Got 4 instead of 3 though ala TEAM USA baseball redemption card. Bret Cecil auto relic and the rest are unnamed, just prospect refractor. And for some reason I got a crapload of Jayson Werth base doubles - two in one pack even. Weird box.
Weird, I didn't get a single dupe
Interested in all your base parallels....building all the parallel sets.....I'm sure I have something you're interested in...
Pages: 1 2