Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Card Shops in Vegas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it all. In Vegas for a couple celebrating before the baby comes...looking to see if there are some decent shops. Let me know
legacy sports cards is great
(08-30-2011, 08:20 PM)andrew4444 Wrote: [ -> ]legacy sports cards is great
Where abouts is that? Is it near the strip?
5 second Google search

Gallery Of Legends - 1 Google review
www.galleryoflegends.net - 3663 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas - (702) 471-8300

Legacy Sports Cards - 7 Google reviews
www.legacysportscards.com - 8125 West Sahara Avenue, #160, Las Vegas - (702) 341-6525

HobbyTown USA - 6 Google reviews
www.hobbytown.com - 4590 W Sahara Ave, Ste 103, Las Vegas - (702) 889-9554

Field of Dreams - Place page
www.fieldofdreams.com - 3700 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas - (702) 221-9144

Legends of the Game - 1 Google review
www.legendsofthegame.com - 2880 Las Vegas BLVD South, Las Vegas - (702) 771-8343

Casey's Sports Cards - Place page
maps.google.com - 3421 E Tropicana Ave # G, Las Vegas - (702) 458-6394

Ultimate Sports Cards - Place page
maps.google.com - 3211 N Tenaya Way # 103, Las Vegas - (702) 363-7999

I live in vegas, and the only one I've been to was Ultimate Sports Cards. Prices are slightly higher then you'll find online, but they have a good selection.
I've purchased from Legacy, they've always treated me well
i always go to legacy because it is right off the strip.
Thanks everyone for suggestions on card shops that you have actually been to. I as well can do a 5 second google search but that doesn't tell me much besides a location and some reviews. Wanted to see what others thought on here so I do not waste time. Based on what you guys have said I will prob try to make it to Legacy. Does anyone know if they have a lot of basketball? Thanks Again for the comments Ans suggestions
I've gone to Legacy a few times.. but not within the last few years... I've bought cards online from them.. good service. Usually never have time to check out the vegas shops when I am over there.. got to write down the lists that you guys provided, so I know where to go next time I head there.. maybe this weekend... if not, heading towards LA...