Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTTF/WTB: Taiwan Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm looking for everything of him! Ivan buy or trade!
Really?
Wink
Haha ya man! Taiwan's my man!
(08-30-2011, 04:17 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha ya man! Taiwan's my man!
Charger fan supporting a Raider. What's the world come to? I'll pm you tonight when I get home with my dups if you're interested.
(08-30-2011, 04:42 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]Charger fan supporting a Raider. What's the world come to? I'll pm you tonight when I get home with my dups if you're interested.
im a huge fan of taiwan...i saw him play almost every college game at eastern! i love him!
(08-30-2011, 04:44 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: [ -> ]im a huge fan of taiwan...i saw him play almost every college game at eastern! i love him!
Preseason or not, he looked good against the Saints. Stopped on a dime, changed direction like no other and damn he's fast.
(08-30-2011, 04:47 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]Preseason or not, he looked good against the Saints. Stopped on a dime, changed direction like no other and damn he's fast.
ya he did the same in college...hopefully mcfadden gets hurt during the season and taiwan starts!
(08-30-2011, 04:50 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: [ -> ]ya he did the same in college...hopefully mcfadden gets hurt during the season and taiwan starts!
If he keeps it up mcfadden may not matter much.
ya hopefully!
check my profile Miller20

I have a few of his cards. Thanks! Duane
Pages: 1 2 3