Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Paypal to spend!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I now have some paypal money to spend! Around $150 now, but should increase within the next few days after some things sell. Looking to buy some trade bait kind of cards!! Also if you happen to have any Kendall Hunter's I will take em off your hand Smile thanks!
Check my photobucket for Brady RCs if you interested(Go to to For Sale/For Trade folder) Thanks!
Feel free to check me for anything you want.
Check me I have some stuff for sell
You check me if you want. I have lots of stuff.
You can check me. Pm me if you see antything.
Check me out.....I have a very nice Dez you might be interested in
I've got a 2011 Donruss Elite Kendall Hunter Auto 1/1 Black Print Plate if you're interested.
Still interested in purchasing the '08 Sterling Ryan/Flacco Dual you agreed to purchase from me a while back but backed out in the end? It's still available FS if you're interested; it's a beautiful card. Let me know via pm, thanks!
(08-28-2011, 04:42 PM)hitnrun9 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a 2011 Donruss Elite Kendall Hunter Auto 1/1 Black Print Plate if you're interested.
I would be interested in that! I have the Actual 1/1 auto from that set so it will match it Smile haha pm a price you are looking for
(08-28-2011, 04:29 PM)delpants Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to check me for anything you want.
pm sent
(08-28-2011, 04:44 PM)orange1fan322 Wrote: [ -> ]Still interested in purchasing the '08 Sterling Ryan/Flacco Dual you agreed to purchase from me a while back but backed out in the end? It's still available FS if you're interested; it's a beautiful card. Let me know via pm, thanks!
PM sent!
Pages: 1 2 3