Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 03-04 ITG Action wants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need 116 cards to finish my 2003-04 ITG Action set. All cards i need are listed in my organize and should have the Star beside them if you have it.

Keith
Damn, I had the whole set last year, sold in a group bunch... I may have some inserts still though... I will peep your list.
(08-28-2011, 12:15 AM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I had the whole set last year, sold in a group bunch... I may have some inserts still though... I will peep your list.
Got the offer. That Crosby/Brodeur is a tough one to get from me. Someone sent me an offer for another card and offered alot of the same 07-08 and 08-09 ultra cards
I'm going through your list, I think I have most of them, if not all of them. Get back to you shortly with an offer.

(08-28-2011, 12:00 AM)ntgsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]I need 116 cards to finish my 2003-04 ITG Action set. All cards i need are listed in my organize and should have the Star beside them if you have it.

Keith
Oh man to little too late! I busted two cases of that stuff and had like 7-12 of every base card! Gave them all away to a kids club.
I have about 60 or so of your wants if you still need them.